Code of Conduct
Snowmass is a DPF sponsored activity, therefore we embrace the DPF Core Principles and Community Guidelines (CP&CG) as a code of conduct for our event.
We encourage everyone to read the CP&CG. It has 3 parts:
- Core principles: what our community values most
- Community guidelines: expectations of behavior
- Accountability: procedures with an emphasis on early intervention for the wellbeing of all community members
The CP&CG is everyone’s responsibility:
- You can invoke the CP&CG to ensure constructive participation by everyone
- You can discuss possible violations with your conveners or meeting hosts
- You can discuss directly with the subset of the Ethics Task Force which forms the CP&CG response team.