If you find yourself in need of emergency health care, here is some information for you to find the appropriate care.
If it is a life-threatening or serious emergency, call 911!
The University of Washington Medical & Emergency Center is a short distance away on the southern border of the UW campus. The address is 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle WA 98195.
If you are able, the walk from where Snowmass sessions take place is less than .5 mile and should only take 10-15 minutes.
- From Red Square, walk south towards Johnson Hall and the Drumheller Fountain
- Continue south along the pathway on the Rainier Vista green belt
- The path will cross over NE Pacific Place onto the Montlake Triangle. You will see the Medical Center in front of you.
- From there cross NE Pacific Street into Medical Center driveway. You will see the Main Entrance to the Center.
- Take a left on the sidewalk at the at the driveway. The sidewalk will continue down to the Emergency Center entrance. There is directional signage pointing the way.
If you are unable to walk or need to get there quickly, the best option is to call a ride share (Uber, Lyft, taxi). There are usually plenty of vehicles in the vicinity of campus and they will be able to get you to the Medical Center in a short amount of time.
The Hall Health Center is an on-campus option for care. If you are from out of state and need care that doesn’t require a trip to the Emergency Room, Hall Health may be able to help with your needs. The Center is located just behind the Husky Union Building at 4060 Stevens Way.